Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For Georgie

1 Calexico - Quattro Peel Sessions
2 Calexico - Not Even Stevie Nicks
3 Eric Clapton – Bell Bottom Blues
4 Steve Earle –I Feel Alright
5 The Handsome Family - My Sister's Tiny Hands
6 Scott Miller – Citation
7 John Prine - All The Best
8 Bob Dylan - It’s Alright Ma
9 Joan Baez - Diamonds and Rust
10 Erik Moll - I Learned To Love This Road
11 JJ Cale & Eric Clapton - Danger
12 Otis Taylor - Boy Plays Mandolin
13 My Morning Jacket (live) -Wordless Chorus
14 My Morning Jacket - Chorus
15 My Morning Jacket - Mahgeetar
16 Kelly Willis – That’s How I Got to Memphis . . .
17 Bonanza – St Paul Del Camp
18 Greg Brown – The Evening Call
19 Johnny Cash & Joe Strummer – Redemption Song
20 Grand Prix – Gasoline
21 Tim Easton – Special 20
22 Southside Johnny – I Don’t Want To Go Home
23 Handsome Family – All the Time in Airports
24 Willy Nelson – Songbird
25 Neil Young – Common Baby, Let’s Go Downtown

No comments: