Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Worry Too Much

1. Buddy Miller - Worry Too Much (Live @ Slim's)
2. Frank Black - My Life is in Storage
3. The Raindogs - Babydoll
4. Drive-By Truckers - Don't Be So Easy On Yourself
5. Eliza Gilkyson - Separated
6. Ramblin'Jack Elliott - South Coast
7. The Warratahs - Letter to America
8. The Warratahs - Pale Sun
9. Ray Davies - Things Are Gonna Change (The Morning After)
10. The Warratahs - Black Eyed Girl
11. John Prine - Hello in There
12. The Bottle Rockets - My My Hey Hey (Live)
13. Buddy Miller - All My Tears (Live @ Slim's)
14. Darden Smith - Clatter and Roll
15. Arkey Blue & The Blue Cowboys - Too Many Pills
16. Southside Johnny & Ashbury Dukes - Fever
17. Drive-By Truckers - A Blessing & A Curse
18. Lyle Lovett - Closing Time
19. Bob Dylan - Love Sick
20. Syd Straw - Meeting Across the River
21. Joe Sun - Maxine
22. Townes Van Zandt - Waiting Around To Die
23. The Warratahs - Devil I Know

Featured Album:
Drive-By Truckers - A Blessing & A Curse

Special Guest:
Barry Saunders (The Warratahs)

No comments: